Ever wished there was a way of keeping your relatives or friends safe?
Are you worried about leaving a relative or friend on their own?
How do you contact the Social Services if there is a CRISIS?
Do you know the neighbours Social Services visitor details in an EMERGENCY, or having CONCERNS?
The Social Services Contact Information Sticker, designed to make a real difference to older family members who still want to live with a high degree of freedom and independence. Postal workers, People, emergency services, neighbours and friends can scan the sticker and phone the contacts to have reassurance or to raise concerns. The sticker is normally displayed inside the home.
The Call Me For Help sticker is a simple and cost effective solution, designed to scan with a smartphone camera and display contact information.
You add the SOCIAL SERVICES CONTACT INFORMATION in the PINK BOX above; we will create the sticker and post it to you.
Attach the sticker in a prominent position inside the home allowing neighbours and the emergency services to scan.
- Free UK Shipping Available
- Help to live an independent life
- Please email for a different text design
- Guaranteed Satisfaction, Or Your Money Back
- Customer information is private and will not be used or stored for any other purpose
!! IMPORTANT !! In an EMERGENCY or CRISIS, do not become a STATISTIC. SCAN AND INFORM.
- How It Works
Call Me For Help Sticker Size
- Direct thermal plastic coated sticker formulated with a permanent acrylic adhesive.
- Special coating protects against fading from common household cleaners.
- Scratch resistant plastic material.
- Sticks securely to almost any surface – smooth, rough, flat or rounded.
- Moisture-resistant to withstand temperatures from -18° C to 50° C.
- Industrial-strength adhesive sticks securely to challenging surfaces like metal, textured PVC, wood, glass and more.
- The stickers are made of coated polypropylene and have a white background that makes the Call Me For Help information clearly legible.
A “Call Me For Help” label can supply the emergency services, businesses or members of the public with contacts, instructions or any information that has been provided when placing the order on the website.
The discrete label can be attached to windows, signs, doors, phones or computers to name a few of its practical uses.
Neighbours, the emergency services and postal workers can scan the Quick Response code and carry out the stored instructions.
- The stickers provide security
- The stickers provides medical details
- The stickers provides contact information
The only details that are displayed on the Quick Response code are supplied by the person or business who created the order, this may include contact names, contact phone numbers, information, website URL or instructions that can be read by a smartphone.
The Quick Response code can be scanned from any free QR Code reader purchased from the App Store or Android Store.
The smartphone has the ability to scan QR Codes and display contacts or information.
Laser printed labels provide resilience for indoor and outdoor use. All Labels made to order.
Incorporated into the design of the label, scan and the information is displayed.