Ever wished there was a way of keeping your relatives or friends safe?
Are you worried about leaving a relative or friend on their own?
What happens if someone is concerned about a neighbour's wellbeing and do not know who to contact?The Call Me For Help sticker is a simple and cost effective solution, designed to scan with a smartphone camera and display contact information.
You add YOUR contact details in the PINK BOXES above, we will create the sticker and post it to you.
Attach the label in a prominent position allowing neighbours, postal workers and the emergency services to scan and contact you or carry out instructions.
- Free UK Shipping Available
- Colour and Black And White
- Weather Resistant
- Self-Adhesive. Sticks great on paper, wood, plastic and most flat surfaces!
- Guaranteed Satisfaction, Or Your Money Back
- Customer information is private and will not be used or stored for any other purpose
- How It Works
Call Me For Help Sticker Size
- Hard-wearing, weatherproof surface, extra-strong adhesive, resistant to UV and ageing, oil and dirt repellent, wet wipeable, resistant to temperatures between -30°C and +80°C, saltwater-resistant.
- Special coating protects against fading from common household cleaners.
- Scratch resistant plastic material.
- Sticks securely to almost any surface – smooth, rough, flat or rounded.
- Moisture-resistant to withstand temperatures from -18° C to 50° C.
- Industrial-strength adhesive sticks securely to challenging surfaces like metal, textured PVC, wood, glass and more.
- Ideal for conditions where labels are subject to high stresses as well as outdoors.
A Call Me For Help label can supply the emergency services, businesses or members of the public with contacts, instructions or any information that has been provided when placing the order on the website.
The discrete label can be attached to windows, signs, doors, phones or computers to name a few of its practical uses.
Neighbours, the emergency services and postal workers can scan the Quick Response code and carry out the stored instructions.
- The stickers provide security
- The stickers can provide medical details
- The stickers can provide contact information
The only details that are displayed on the Quick Response code are supplied by the person or business who created the order, this may include contact names, contact phone numbers, information, website URL or instructions that can be read by a smartphone.
The Quick Response code can be scanned from any free QR Code reader purchased from the App Store or Android Store.
The smartphone has the ability to scan QR Codes and display contacts or information.
Laser printed labels provide resilience for indoor and outdoor use. All Labels made to order.
Incorporated into the design of the label, scan and the information is displayed.