HOW DO YOU SCAN THE EMERGENCY LABEL.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY STICKER LABEL
(ICE In Case of Emergency)
Are you worried about a friend or loved one?
The ICE Contact Sticker Label is the smart way to put your mind at ease. Fix the sticker label to a fridge and inside the front door or any other prominent position inside the home allowing neighbours and members of the emergency services to scan the code with their mobile phone camera (iPhone or Android) and instantly retrieve the emergency contact details or medication details that will keep your loved one safe.
- Allow neighbours and the emergency services to become first responders in an instant
- A simple way to allow elderly relatives to continue to live independent happy lives
- Give yourself the peace of mind that everything is taken care of
- The smart way to look after friends and relatives
How It Works
Getting started with the In Case of Emergency Sticker Label couldn’t be easier:
- Enter your chosen emergency contact or medical details on the webpage
- We send you 2 ICE Sticker Labels with free worldwide delivery
- Attach to a fridge and inside front door or a prominent place on your loved one’s property
- You sleep with the peace of mind that everything is taken care of
Add the ICE Contact or Medical Sticker Label to your loved one’s home today, and have an entire community looking out for them in an instant.
SCANNING WITH AN IPHONE
Point the camera at the QR code. Your phone should focus in on the QR code after a brief moment.
- If your front-facing camera is on, first tap the camera-shaped icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen to flip the camera to the main camera.
Wait for the code to scan. Once the QR code is centered on your iPhone's screen, it should scan almost immediately.
CONTACT DETAILS OR INSTRUCTIONS ARE DISPLAYED
SCANNING WITH AN ANDROID
Open your Android's Google Play Store. Tap the Google Play Store app icon, which resembles a multicolored triangle.
Type in qr code reader no ads. This will prompt a drop-down menu with search results.
Tap QR Code Reader - No Ads. It should be at the top of the drop-down menu. Doing so opens the app's page.
Tap INSTALL. This button is on the right side of the screen.
Tap ACCEPT. It's in the middle of the pop-up. The QR Code Reader app will begin downloading.
Tap OPEN. This button will appear in place of the INSTALL button as soon as the app finishes installing. Tapping it will open QR Code Reader.
Point your Android's camera at the QR code. It will focus on the code after a moment.
Make sure that the QR code is centered in the screen. Your QR code should fit between the four brackets in the middle of your Android's screen.
Wait for the code to scan. Once the code scans, you'll see an image of the QR code on the screen, along with whatever the QR code's content are.
CONTACT DETAILS OR INSTRUCTIONS ARE DISPLAYED.
In Case Of An Emergency Sticker Labels
The cartoon images on this page were copied from Wikihow.com, the images are clear and really well explained