HOW DO YOU SCAN THE EMERGENCY LABEL.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY STICKER LABEL
(ICE In Case of Emergency)
Are you worried about a friend or loved one?
The ICE Contact Sticker Label is the smart way to put your mind at ease. Fix the sticker label to a fridge and inside the front door or any other prominent position inside the home allowing neighbours and members of the emergency services to scan the code with their mobile phone camera (iPhone or Android) and instantly retrieve the emergency contact details or medication details that will keep your loved one safe.
- Allow neighbours and the emergency services to become first responders in an instant
- A simple way to allow elderly relatives to continue to live independent happy lives
- Give yourself the peace of mind that everything is taken care of
- The smart way to look after friends and relatives
How It Works
Getting started with the In Case of Emergency Sticker Label couldn’t be easier:
- Enter your chosen emergency contact or medical details on the webpage
- We send you 2 ICE Sticker Labels with free worldwide delivery
- Attach to a fridge and inside front door or a prominent place on your loved one’s property
- You sleep with the peace of mind that everything is taken care of
Add the ICE Contact or Medical Sticker Label to your loved one’s home today, and have an entire community looking out for them in an instant.
SCANNING WITH AN IPHONE
SCANNING WITH AN ANDROID
In Case Of An Emergency Sticker Labels
The cartoon images on this page were copied from Wikihow.com, the images are clear and really well explained